Mobile Screed Factory delivers to A1 rated Passive House in Cork
|Private Passive House, Cork|
|Self-Build designed by Wain Morehead Architects|
We expertly delivered and installed our CE Certified floor screed in a wonderful Passive house, A1 rated self-build in Cork. The delivery, completed using our mobile screed factory, enabled our Alpha Hemihydrate flooring solution to be installed quickly and efficiently over the entire project. The architect Wain Morehead Architects, described our screed ‘the response time in your screeds also helps maintain comfort – verified during this week during monitoring/testing’, which we knew but are delighted to hear from them!
This is only one of a number of benefits of using our screed. Having an EPD secured against our Alpha Hemihydrate binder will ensure our Partners will become the preferred suppliers among sustainability-savvy specifiers/designers for all new green/passive building or refurb projects.
Did you know…? Our Alpha Hemihydrate Screed can be installed in a heated floating-floor screed construction, uniquely, with the commissioned underfloor heating system up and running @ 25°C?! Saving further time and reducing delays for follow-on trades.
What are the additional Benefits of a Screed floor fitted by Fast Floor Screed Ltd?
· Perfectly level floors – every time
· Reduced screed thickness – maximises insulation thickness
· Improved U-Values
· Increased performance of underfloor heating (UFH)
· No shrinkage or curling
· Can be used for acoustic (dB) flooring
· Application is extremely fast – Applied at 500m² per day and walkable in as little as 6 hours
· Can be force dried
· No additional finishing required before final floor coverings are laid
· Alpha Hemihydrate Screed is stable and does not segregate
· No surface skin formation, unlike less superior synthetic Anhydrite compounds
· Much faster to apply and significantly lighter than traditional sand & cement
· Mixed on-site and professionally machine pumped in-situ by our experienced team
· Use of laser levelling tripod system to expertly lay the flattest floor possible
· Installed in strict accordance with BS 8204-7 code of practice
· Alpha Hemihydrate Floor Screed complies with EN 13813: 2002, CE marked
· Alpha Hemihydrate Screed binder complies with EN 13454-1: 2004, CE marked
· EPD certified – certificate available for download on EPD Ireland’s Platform
· Product factory on site – no mess – no fuss – no wastage
· Extremely tidy workmanship – all you’ll be left with is a superbly smooth floor
· Full pre-site survey undertaken – with a no-obligation quote
· After Sales Services, including accurate Moisture Testing
The floor solution of self-levelling liquid screed is remarkably quick to walk-on – applied at 500m² per day and walkable within in 6 hours thus ensuring the follow-on trades were not delayed. it’s particularly suitable for use with UFH, fully encapsulating pipes and services, providing excellent heat transfer – and with thinner floors and more insulation – increasing the performance of underfloor heating.
Our floor screed delivery was accurately executed by our ate-of-the-art Mobile Screed Factory. The Fast Floor Screed Mobile Screed Factory carries our Sudanit 280 Alpha Hemihydrate binder, sand & aggregates and water in separate compartments.
The automatic production process ensures materials are precisely weighed, fed to the mixing bin and into the pump for easy, mess-free installation. This ensures the Mobile Screed Factory produces Sudanit 280 Alpha Hemihydrate floor screed to a consistently high quality.
Our unique bespoke re-load hydraulic screw for sand & aggregates ensures excellent daily output is achieved. Plus, for convenience, there are a number of pre-programmed mix designs to choose from delivering screed floors from C20 to C35.
We demonstrated best practice partnership, yet again, in providing a superior level of customer service and delivery to any location nationwide! So, if your job is a self-build, retrofit, floor renovation, design floor, commercial, shop flooring or an industrial venture – Fast Floor Screed have a floor compound suitable for you.
We pride ourselves on best practice, welcoming the new ‘BCAR’ regulations which stipulate quality workmanship to exacting standards and the use of CE certified products.
We are CIRI (Construction Industry Register Ireland) registered, registration number 150278. Fast Floor Screed Ltd is a Guarantee For Quality!