About Fast Floor Screed Limited
Fast Floor Screed Ltd is a young, dynamic, grass roots, Floor Screeding company based in Enfield Co. Kildare. We are a wholly Irish owned company, formed by Kevin Grehan & Joe Kenna. We’ve been in construction since the mid-eighties and together we’ve over 30 years of experience working with traditional concrete and flowing Floor Screed solutions.
While the construction industry is often thought of as slow to respond to changes, the development of Self Levelling Floor Screed has quickly gained acceptance for its speed of laying, drying, ease of labour and, that holy grail of building design – a level surface.
With these innovations, hard work and due diligence, we are able to provide each and every customer with a perfectly level floor surface. By delivering excellence and innovation in Screed Flooring, we have become Ireland’s leading Floor Screed Contractor.
We install each and every floor to BS 8204-7:2003 standards. This commitment to exacting standards, combined with our own innovative method of Floor Screed installation, means that Fast Floor Screed Ltd can successfully complete Screed Flooring projects from domestic basement to penthouse, from heavy industry to shop floor – in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner.
What are the Benefits of a Screed floor fitted by Fast Floor Screed Ltd?
· Perfectly level floors – every time
· Reduced screed thickness – maximises insulation thickness
· Improved U-Values
· Increased performance of underfloor heating (UFH)
· No shrinkage or curling
· Can be used for acoustic (dB) flooring
· Application is extremely fast – Applied at 500m² per day and walkable in as little as 6 hours
· Can be force dried
· No additional finishing required before final floor coverings are laid
· Alpha Hemihydrate Screed is stable and does not segregate
· No surface skin formation, unlike less superior synthetic Anhydrite compounds
· Much faster to apply and significantly lighter than traditional sand & cement
· Mixed on-site and professionally machine pumped in-situ by our experienced team
· We use laser levelling tripod system to expertly lay the flattest floor possible
· Installed in strict accordance with BS 8204-7 code of practice
· Alpha Hemihydrate Floor Screed complies with EN 13813: 2002, CE marked
· Alpha Hemihydrate Screed binder complies with EN 13454-1: 2004, CE marked
· EPD certified – certificate available for download on EPD Ireland’s Platform
· Product factory on site – no mess – no fuss – no wastage
· Extremely tidy workmanship – all you’ll be left with is a superbly smooth floor
· Full pre-site survey undertaken – with a no-obligation quote
· After Sales Services, including accurate Moisture Testing
Did you know…?
Our Alpha Hemihydrate Screed can be installed in a heated floating-floor screed construction, uniquely, with the commissioned underfloor heating system up and running @ 25°C?!
Even further reducing drying times with the floor screed dry in 8 days!
Try us out – contact us today for a friendly, no-obligation quote – a Screed Floor from your local team, Fast Floor Screed Ltd is a guarantee for quality!